Excellence in Innovation
- Passionately acting as an advocate for innovation, challenging traditional thinking
- Creating a leading innovations unit
- Leading agile and adaptive project and development techniques to ensure maximum output of projects
- Providing management information on the nature, scope and status of innovation unit projects, and the business benefits gained by the realisation of these projects.
- Providing input to the ICT Strategic Plan in the areas of innovation and agile development.
- Communicating the monitoring the success of the innovations unit.
- Undertaking regular reviews of the unit’s success and adapting plans as appropriate.
- Strategy Consulting: Deliver and direct delivery on strategic consulting projects for clients
- Internal growth: Strategic support for new division, numerous improvement initiatives and IP
- Ensure to interpret business strategy and determine innovative solutions supporting strategy implementation.
- Design and model solutions for customer innovation and experience along with similar initiatives variants.
- Perform with innovation development groups to conduct insights as well as design outputs to their work.
- Manage and evaluate portfolio data and innovation pipeline assisting strategic decision-making and Go-to-Market process.
- Design, research, develop, analyze and suggest new marketing concepts as well as strategies.
- Manage prime team functions and activities for strategic direction.
- Ensure to share decisions’ authority to translate strategies in procedures and programs.
- Develop high-performance atmosphere.
- Perform as a strategic partner to head innovation of influence change and new processes.
- Lead and direct different cross-functional programs and projects of varied sizes and types concurrently.
- Contribute and influence the strategic direction for senior leadership using informal and formal communication.
- Manage and attain customer expectations and ensure delivery fulfill expectations.
- Coordinate all cross-functional activities, represent customers internally and collaborate with leaders in varied areas on allocation across projects and resource planning.
- Ensure to exercise decision-making and independent judgment while being aligned with customers and management.
- Coordinate new product along with packaging plans with suitable contacts.
- Managing the recurrent and capital budgets allocated to the innovations unit.
- Contributing to the financial planning and risk management process by producing business cases and financial models to support new requirements for innovation and software development.
- Develop and maintain contact with top decision-makers at key clients; organize and lead pursuit teams; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
- 3+ distinguished years in a related senior management position
- Highly intelligent, advanced/MBA degree from a leading university
- Track record delivering superior results and assuming leadership roles
Personal traits and experience required
- Excellent communication and planning skills
- Success in roles requiring execution of multiple tasks while responding to multiple priorities
- Proven ability to work with efficiency, flexibility, and good humor
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with a wide array of people from diverse backgrounds. Management of stakeholders and their expectations.
- Must be good at managing projects and managing change.
- Operates with excellence in mind in all matters, with the confidence to defend/debate ideas
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- Passionate about Innovation Agency’s mission and impact
- Ability to exercise tact and diplomacy in organizational settings
- Transparent, direct, with substance
- Self-starter, self disciplined
- Spark, imagination, creativity
- Experience Level Senior