Workbased Learning Programme Manager – Job Description
The objective of this position is to secure workbased learning for the the various faculties as required by the registered/accredited authorities in order for the students to qualify.
- Secure workbased learning with employers temp or permanently: For Vocational, NATED and Higher Education students in Business, Humanities, Engineering, IT, Design.
- Setup temp job opportunities for students
- Create permanent employment opportunities for students
- Project based learning – projects together with companies that will challenge the students to come up with a solution to a problem that will create practical learning experience.
- Arrange guest lectures
- CV workshops to prepare students for the workplace
- Cold calling/ Canvassing for clients
- Executive presentations
- Excellent communicator
- Draft a business plan/ strategy
- Self-driven (Can setup a division)
- Ideal experience: Recruitment/ HR/ Education & Training/Skills development
To apply for this job please visit www.jcmconsult.co.za.