Work Integrated Learning Programme Manager – Job Description
The Work Integrated Learning Manager (WIL) is responsible for managing and leading the continued development and implementation of student work integrated learning activities across the Company brands and its programmes.
Main purpose of the job:
This position is a national role and the Work Integrated Learning Manager (WIL) is responsible for managing and leading the continued development and implementation of student work integrated learning activities across the company brands and its programmes. The WIL Manager will be required to work collaboratively with campus-based WIL Coordinators, Academic Managers and Heads of Faculty/Department in order to deliver innovative student engagement strategies in the areas of WIL, career development, employability, and student experiences at a national level. In addition, the WIL Manager will need to register, promote and implement experiential learning for all students, employers, training providers in accordance with the respective legislation governing these types of programmes.
- Secure workbased learning with employers temp or permanently
- Setup temp job opportunities for students
- Create permanent employment opportunities for students
- Project based learning – projects together with companies that will challenge the students to come up with a solution to a problem that will create practical learning experience.
- Arrange guest lectures
- CV workshops to prepare students for the workplace
- Cold calling/ Canvassing for clients
- Executive presentations
- Excellent communicator
- Draft a business plan/ strategy
- Self-driven (Can setup a division)
- Ideal experience: Recruitment/ HR/ Education & Training/Skills development
To apply for this job please visit www.jcmconsult.co.za.