UX Front-end Developer Description
Front-End Developers combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Ave project duration 1-2 months;
- Pod/Team average 2 consultants;
- Teams rotate frequently
On project: alternate as team lead, deliver personally and lead interaction with clients and the rest of the Teraflow team.
To apply for this job please visit www.jcmconsult.co.za.