Solutions Architect: – Job Description
- As a Solutions Architect you are responsible for creating the solutions that the company delivers to clients.
- Becoming a strategic partner to clients, adding value to their plans and tying in solutions that will advance their strategies.
- Building of solutions, which should represent synergy between client strategy, immediate requirements, costs, profitability, deliverability, current and future-proof technology decisions aligned with clients’ roadmaps, as well as compliance considerations.
- Collaborate with all internal and external (client) stakeholders in a positive and productive manner to achieve results.
- To close the loop, you own value and results measurement on projects – tracking how well solutions translate into value.
- Ave POC builds per Quarter – X;
- Ave ‘live’ projects – X at any time.
- Your involvement: Pre-sales (building POCs), during sales (supporting sales) , post-sale/delivery (collaborate with delivery and PM) and post delivery (engaging with clients / obtaining measurement feedback).
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, software engineering, computer science, or related field.
- Proven experience in engineering and software architecture design.
- Previous project management experience is advantageous.
- In-depth understanding of coding languages
- Sound knowledge of various operating systems and databases.
- Efficient communication skills.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.jcmconsult.co.za.