Software Engineer – Gauteng – Job Description
The successful candidate should have the following experience:
• At least 7 years’ experience as a Software Engineer.
• Experience in Microsoft Azure (Azure SQL, Logic App, Function App, CosmosDB, SignalR, App Services), C#, Python.
• NodeJS (ExpressJS, JSONata, SQL).
• SQL (MS SQL preferred).
• Willingness to learn and a good attitude.
• Transparency and ability to establish trust and supportive relationships.
• Ability to arrange, estimate and prioritize tasks.
• Ability to work in a team.
• Follow direction from and assist the tech-lead.
o Mentor less experienced team members.
o Comfortable dealing with clients directly.
• Comfortable in an Agile environment and experience in Agile methods (preferential).
• Eager to continually learn and stay up to date with the latest skills and trends.
Essential Skills and Knowledge
• Must have advanced experience in Object oriented programming, data structures.
• Creating high-level, low-level design documentation using UML.
• Experience in Agile Software Development. Experience with Git as source control and should understand the concepts around pull requests, branches, repositories.
• Experience with REST API / Web API creation, consumption.
• Fluent English – spoken and written.
• Fluent Afrikaans – spoken and written.
• A relevant bachelor’s degree (BSc CS, BIT, BEng IT, BCom INF, etc) or another technical related certification (preferential).
To apply for this job please visit www.jcmconsult.co.za.