Senior Functional Consultant Dynamics 365 F&O & AX 2012 -Job Description
- Experience implementing and/or supporting Dynamics AX/365 focusing on Production, Inventory, Warehouse, and other related areas is desired.
- Certified Microsoft Dynamics professionals are preferred; however, certifications are not mandatory.
- Candidates with either consulting background or end user experience are welcome to apply.
- Applicants with strong business acumen and ability to transform operations using technology would fit well on this experienced team.
- Project/team management background is beneficial.
- Lead and support client implementations, upgrades, improvements, and product development efforts.
- While the focus of this position is centered on operational areas of Dynamics 365, other beneficial functional areas of interest include Projects, Finance, HR and/or CE.
- Communicate with internal Project managers, client’s staff, Microsoft and other partners, on-site and remote development teams, and the extended user community to drive day-to-day initiatives, research and recommend strategic directions and solutions.
- Among daily responsibilities are design of business processes, functional specifications, software testing and implementation, user training and other related opportunities.
- Understand client businesses and gather requirements for project needs and gap analysis
- The Supply Chain Solution Consultant will be responsible to work on customer implementations, upgrades, and support of Microsoft Dynamics® 365 Finance and Supply Chain Management. The Supply Chain Solution Consultant will be responsible for reviewing client business processes, re-engineering the client’s processes to improve efficiency, and performing many of the functional tasks required for a successful Microsoft Dynamics ERP implementation.
- You have extensive application expertise in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management (Trade & Logistics) functionality for handling procurement and sourcing, sales order, procurement, inventory, warehousing, transportation, and master planning. A successful candidate must also have deep knowledge of reporting features and Power BI. Acting as a solution advisor and establishing client relations is vital to the role. Additionally, the right candidate will be an individual with a strong attention to detail in business process improvements and the ability to see the big picture.
Kills & Experience
- Proven advisory role experience and solution presentation skills
- Must have a bachelor’s degree, preferably in Management, Accounting, Finance, Management Information Systems, or Information Technology
- Deep business and application expertise in Microsoft Dynamics 365/AX Supply Chain (Trade & Logistics) functionality including procurement and sourcing, sales order, inventory, warehousing, transportation, and master planning
- Cross-functional knowledge of two or more D365/AX modules and functional capabilities in Manufacturing, Finance, Project Costing, Service Management, and Power BI
- Knowledge of other D365/AX key functional areas including Talent, HR/Payroll, Customer Engagement (CRM), Retail, and machine learning is a plus
- Has a proven track record of successfully delivering complex, full life-cycle implementations of D365/AX in a Consulting role
- Current certification in Dynamics 365/AX Supply Chain (MB-300 + MB-320) or the ability to become certified within 12 months of starting in the role
- 2+ years full lifecycle Dynamics 365/AX implementations
- 5+ years of experience working in a manufacturing business
To apply for this job please visit www.jcmconsult.co.za.