Senior D365 Business Central Functional Consultant -Job Description
Looking for someone with strong work ethic, that is well organized and able to hit the ground running on multiple customer projects. The ideal candidate will be responsible for implementations and on going support of D365 Business Central which includes requirements gathering and analysis, system design, data migration, system configuration, training, software testing and support. The candidate will need to have a proven track record of success leading and completing implementation efforts successfully from Analysis through Deployment and Operational Support.
Core skills and competencies:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team-player that is positive, proactive and a motivated self-starter
- Knowledge and experience with build and release management
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent leadership, team building and relationship management skills
- Excellent time management skills
- At least 5+ years’ experience working on design, configuration and support of Dynamics 365 Business Central and/or Dynamics NAV software and components in all functional areas Minimum 5 years system implementation, training and client support services experience Solid accounting understanding and/or finance background with previous experience Active and current Microsoft Dynamics 365 certification (MB-800) d integrations
- Knowledge and experience with Azure DevOps
- Proficiency with Power BI and/or other reporting solutions relative to Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Working experience on Integrations
To apply for this job please visit www.jcmconsult.co.za.