Sales Consultant – Job Description
The role of a sales consultant for the part time programmes and corporate solutions:
- Relationship building and maintaining;
- Researching the market and related products;
- Presenting the product or service in a structured professional way face to face marketing.
- Solution Selling
- Generating new business leads and contacts
- B2C sales involve direct selling to the consumer or end user as well as small medium enterprises (when applicable).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails;
- cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new enrolments;
- responding to incoming email and phone enquiries;
- acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential customers;
- negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
- gathering market and customer information;
- representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations;
- challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy;
- advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions;
- recording sales and order information and reporting to the direct campus manager / sales director and national sales manager, or entering figures into a computer system (CRM);
- reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
- gaining a clear understanding of customers’ needs and requirements;
- making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations;
- attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues.
- Bachelor Degree
- Sales and Marketing qualifications
- 3- 5 years sales and marketing experience
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Proven ability to achieve sales quotas.
- Course consultant must also be willing to work on a flexible schedule (when required).
- Basic reading,
- Writing and arithmetic skills,
- Exceptional negotiation and persuasion skills,
- Effective written and verbal communication skills,
- Marketing and sales skills,
- Interpersonal skills,
- Customer service skills,
- Analytical skills,
- Computer skills,
- Consultative skills,
- High energy level,
- Influencing skills,
- Learning ability,
- Record keeping
- Problem solving/Decision Making
- Team Skills
- Technical Knowledge/Proficiency
- Tolerance of stress
To apply for this job please visit www.jcmconsult.co.za.