Scrum Master ( intermediate ) – Job Description
You need to be disciplined and passionate about people and processes. In this role, you will be engaged in complex and interesting problems with the opportunity to be part of many different teams operating across many industries and solutions.
The successful candidate should have the following experience:
• At least 2 years’ experience as a scrum master.
• Actively involved as part of a scrum team.
• Able to work with various scrum teams in the technology area.
• Able to engage with product owners and other stakeholders.
Essential Skills and Knowledge
• Manage the scrum process.
• Coordinate the different ceremonies in the scrum process.
• Coach team members in Agile frameworks.
• Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration.
• Be the point of contact for external communications (e.g. from customers or stakeholders).
• Work and coach product owners to groom backlogs and prioritise.
• Working to remove organisational impediments to the development team.
• Shepherding the development team towards self-organisation and continuous improvement.
• Facilitating scrum events.
• Socializing Scrum to the greater stakeholder group.
• Scrum certification.
To apply for this job please visit www.jcmconsult.co.za.