Power BI Consultant– Job Description
- Strong understanding of data modelling (i.e. conceptual, logical and physical model design)
- Knowledge of Microsoft BI Stack: MSSQL, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, Power BI and PowerApps
- Basic Programming Knowledge
- Microsoft Certifications
- Understand business requirements.
- Develop dashboards and interactive visual reports using Power BI.
- Analysing data and present data through reports that aid decision-making.
- Convert business requirements into technical specifications and decide timelines to.
- Perform DAX queries and functions in Power BI.
- Maintain documentation for all reports/dashboards implemented.
- Create standard templates/ style sheets for visualizations/reports.
- Conduct business analytics in order to monitor and improve business processes.
- Ensure the business is provided with operational support and technical issues for BI processes are solved effectively.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Microsoft Power BI (Required)
- SQL Server 2008/2012 experience
- SQL Server Reporting Services or similar experience
- SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) Tabular experience & SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) & SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Data Analysis Expressions (DAX) experience
- Microsoft Azure
To apply for this job please visit www.jcmconsult.co.za.