Lead iOS Developer – Job Description
Core Skills And Competencies:
Looking for someone with strong work ethic, that is well organized and able to hit the ground running on multiple customer projects. The ideal candidate is deeply involved with product tech leadership to conceptualize product features; has confidence in their own ability and a relentless fire to make anything possible and has at least one app live on the app store.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team-player that is positive, proactive and a motivated self-starter
- Knowledge and experience with build and release management
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent leadership, team building and relationship management skills
- Excellent time management skills
- At least 5+years’ experience in commercial grade software development using Swift or Objective-C
- 2+ years working with JSON, Codable, GCD or asynchronous programming Excellent understanding of Object Orientated Programming concepts
- Expertise with Swift, Objective-C, iOS, fundamentals and frameworks
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to deliver solid work on tight schedules
- Have a passion to write and help others produce efficient code.
- Mentor and train fellow team members to become better developers
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- A passion for technology and the ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Thorough knowledge of macOS and iOS.
To apply for this job please visit www.jcmconsult.co.za.