Functional Consultant (AX FCOE) – Job Description
Looking to take the next steps in your career and work with exiting brands transforming their businesses using the entire suite of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft solutions?
Our client is growing and looking for a 3 highly skilled Microsoft Dynamics 365/AX Solution Consultants and/or Solution Architects with proven expertise in Supply Chain (Trade & Logistics) functionality to join their team. You will be working with their certified Microsoft experts as well as working with other global leading partners to transform business by connecting people and processes.
- Experience implementing and/or supporting Dynamics AX/365 focusing on Production, Inventory, Warehouse, and other related areas is desired.
- Certified Microsoft Dynamics professionals are preferred; however, certifications are not
- Candidates with either consulting background or end user experience are welcome to
- Applicants with strong business acumen and ability to transform operations using technology would fit well on this experienced team.
- Project/team management background is
- Lead and support client implementations, upgrades, improvements, and product development
- While the focus of this position is centred on operational areas of Dynamics 365, other beneficial functional areas of interest include Projects, Finance, HR and/or CE.
- Communicate with internal Project managers, client’s staff, Microsoft and other partners, on-site and remote development teams, and the extended user community to drive day-to-day initiatives, research and recommend strategic directions and
- Among daily responsibilities are design of business processes, functional specifications, software testing and implementation, user training and other related
- Understand client businesses and gather requirements for project needs and gap analysis
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Proven advisory role experience and solution presentation skills
- Must have a bachelor’s degree, preferably in Management, Accounting, Finance, Management Information Systems or Information Technology
- Deep business and application expertise in Microsoft Dynamics 365/AX Supply Chain (Trade & Logistics) functionality including procurement and sourcing, sales order, inventory, warehousing, transportation, and master planning
- Cross-functional knowledge of two or more D365/AX modules and functional capabilities in Manufacturing, Finance, Project Costing, Service Management, and Power BI
- Knowledge of other D365/AX key functional areas including Talent, HR/Payroll, Customer Engagement (CRM), Retail, and machine learning is a plus
- Has a proven track record of successfully delivering complex, full life-cycle implementations of D365/AX in a Consulting role
- Current certification in Dynamics 365/AX Supply Chain (MB-300 + MB-320) or the ability to become certified within 12 months of starting in the role
- 2+ years full lifecycle Dynamics 365/AX implementations
- 5+ years of experience working in a manufacturing business
To apply for this job please visit www.jcmconsult.co.za.