Full Stack Developer (C# and Angular) – Job Description
An innovative software development house in Centurion seeks a highly talented Full Stack Developer to join its team. Your core role will involve executing projects from inception to delivery. The successful candidate requires a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science or related field, at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role and 3+ years C#, ASP.Net Core, jQuery & SQL, Typescript. You also need to be comfortable with Bootstrap, CSS, MVC & Angular.
- Responsible for ensuring software development practices are in compliance with the industry best practices policies and procedures which include compliance with the full life cycle of the software development process.
- Work together with Senior Development staff to:
- Define technical proposal content (business analysis, functional and non-functional requirements) timeline estimates and level of effort estimates.
- Execute projects by developing/enhancing new or existing systems.
- Follow software product vision defined in line with company strategy and business development alignment.
- Keep abreast of software trends and ways to improve efficiency.
- Successfully help and manage Junior Developers to produce code that is within company standards and specifications.
- Perform code audits and reviews.
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience working through the design, development, release cycle, delivering and support of software products to market with a successful delivery record.
- Software development in the financial industry a plus.
- Software Development Core Skills –
- 3+ Years: C#, ASP.Net, jQuery, SQL, Entity Framework, Azure
- Comfortable: Bootstrap, CSS, MVC, Angular, Typescript
- Systems Engineering
- High command of verbal and written English language
- Driver’s licence.
- South African Citizen.
- Experience in the financial industry.
- Experience with large MSSQL Databases.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure.
- Self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented.
- Well organised, good communication and reporting skills.
- Able to successfully work under tight project deadlines.
- Fast learning and willing to listen to others.
To apply for this job please visit www.jcmconsult.co.za.