Corporate Marketing Co-ordinator -Job Description
Developing strategies and tactics to boost the company’s corporate reputation and drive qualified traffic.
The responsibilities include:
- Tracking and analysing the performance of advertising campaigns
- Managing the corporate marketing budget
- Ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity.
- Required: Hands-on experience with web analytics tools and the ability to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects.
- Build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Oversees strategic and operational systems, processes, and infrastructure while looking for opportunities of improvement and cost saving.
- Anticipates and tracks strategic and operational and tactical risks and providing strategic solutions.
- Manages day to day business of the sales and marketing operations department while balancing the responsibilities of various business lines such as business analysis, vendor, and risk management.
- Works closely with the Exec & National Marketing Manager on other special planning and departmental projects.
- Work closely with Regional Business Development to implement and support sales strategies.
- Oversees and reports weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual operational outcomes.
- Collaborates with other back-office team members to ensure seamless business execution, reinforce positive morale, and uphold company values.
- Raises and tracks issues and conflicts, remove barriers, resolve issues of medium complexity involving stakeholders and escalate to appropriate Management level when required.
- Assesses a variety of situations and provide problem solving solutions and clarity to team and internal and external stakeholders.
- Establishes and maintains credible, professional relationships with clients, internal business lines, and external vendors and stakeholders.
- Solicits and responds to feedback while gaining commitment and support from various parties.
- Works closely with management team to ensure implementation of all policies and procedures as well as that operational, administrative, and compliance functions within the firm are being properly executed in accordance to regulatory-based best practices.
- Establishing a vision of commitment to high standards and the success of all sales and marketing.
- Corporate Marketing Budget management in line with the company policies and procedures.
- Manage the Policies and Procedures as well as all Legal requirements for the Sales and Marketing Team.
- Bachelor Degree Marketing & Digital Marketing certificate
- 5 years marketing experience with PR/Events/ Corporate relations/ Brand building
- Time Management
- Computer literacy/ Strong expertise in business and management computer applications and database
- Conflict Management
- Customer focus
- Administrative skills
- Query resolution
- Good communication skills/ Public relations
- Report writing skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to multi-task and manage deadlines.
- Creative skills
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
To apply for this job please visit www.jcmconsult.co.za.