Client Services Executives -Job Description
Key areas of responsibility:
- Preparing and submitting all VAT compliance reports, including VAT returns, EC sales, list and intrastat declarations.
- Ensuring this is done accurately and timeously.
- Ensuring clients VAT liability payments are made timeously.
- Reconciliation of client VAT positions when requested.
- General communication with clients regarding their VAT accounts, and managing any information requests
- Establishing and maintaining levels of client service excellence.
- Responsible for all tax office correspondence relating to the clients’ accounts (received by any channel i.e. email and post) and addressing any related queries.
- Managing any tax office audits relating to clients’ accounts.
- Additional ad-hoc tasks administrative/ analytical projects.
- Analytical and a general inclination for numbers and analysis
- Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office package preferable
- Diligence, punctuality and a general sense of responsibility and ownership
- Prepared to go the extra mile
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail orientated and strong organizational skills
- Self-motivated and ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Result-driven and ability to cope with deadlines and pressure
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- Additional European language advantageous
Key internal role relationships
- Head of Compliance
- Chief Operating Officer
- Other Client Service Executives
- Registrations and Sales teams
- Data Capture and Filing team
- Finance team
Required qualifications and experience
- 2 years working experience.
- Someone with a background in financial/legal would be beneficial.
- BCom or similar degree
To apply for this job please visit www.jcmconsult.co.za.