Claims Executive– Job Description
- A-grade average in Matric (especially in maths)
- Degree – no subjects failed
- Smart individual with attention to detail, good people skills and who would thrive in a competitive environment.
- Should be able to speak Afrikaans
- Must have a strong personality, must be able to think on their feet
- Must be able to logically reason about things
- Administering of claims and opening of files;
- Day to day self-management of claims;
- Appointing assessor and authorizing same;
- Directing claims input on systems;
- Ensure appropriate controls are in place for valid claims settlement;
- Managing repudiations, insuring fairness and diplomatic communication;
- Application of Policy terms and conditions;
- Ad Hoc Projects.
To apply for this job please visit www.jcmconsult.co.za.