Campus Operational Manager – Job Description
The Operational Manager position will include functions in the following areas such as:
- Infrastructure maintenance
- Health and Safety
- Human Resources
- Academic Delivery
- Campus Administration
- Campus Quality Assurance
- Manages day to day business of the campus operations while balancing the responsibilities of various business departments.
- From an Academic point the manager supervises lecturers and education staff and keep track of student performance. They ensure that campus facilities remain safe for students and faculty and plan regular maintenance of campus grounds and equipment.
- Academic Managers must be excellent multi-taskers, as their duties include disciplining and counselling students, handling discipline problems, lecturers, establishing and overseeing class schedules, and managing campus activities and staff.
- The minimum qualification requirement is a Honours Degree in a relevant field.
- A MBA degree is a recommendation.
- 5 years management experience of a business unit at an Academic Institution or 3-5 years Teaching and Learning Management
- Time Management
- Computer literacy/ Strong expertise in business and management computer applications and databases.
- Knowledge of SAQA and related Acts
- Conflict Management
- Customer focus
- Administrative skills
- Query resolution
- Good communication skills
- Report writing skills
- Demonstrated supervisory skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of accounting, budget planning and financial forecasting.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong knowledge in Educational industry standards and/or regulatory requirements.
- Ability to multi-task and manage deadlines.
- Applied knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety procedures
To apply for this job please visit www.jcmconsult.co.za.