Azure Infrastructure specialist – Job Description
The Infrastructure Specialist will be responsible design, set up, manage, maintain and troubleshoot the company’s SaaS platforms/infrastructure. Reporting to the CEO and a team lead. The specialist will be responsible for the design, implementation, maintenance and monitoring of our multi-geo, secure, and highly available infrastructure. To work closely with the product development teams to ensure that the design of the deployment environment and the design of the product are aligned. As well as lead DevOps to ensure that build, test, and deployment systems are optimal for delivering a world-class SaaS product.
- Deploy, manage and operate company SaaS platform/infrastructure.
- Work closely with the Software Architect to design and implement the production cloud infrastructure and continuous delivery process.
- Ensure uptime.
- Define and implement a monitoring and alerting system.
- Drive automation, instrumentation, and documentation of common operating procedures (access management, certificate management, security groups, RBAC).
- In collaboration with the Head of Security to define and implement required policies, procedures, technologies, and best practices to protect customer data.
- Manage vendor relationships with 3rd parties providing software and services used in the Company infrastructure.
- Communicate on infrastructure standards, service, and system metrics, as well as plans to improve them.
- Ensure our compliance with any regulations or certifications we must adhere to.
- Ensure security as well as PCI/DSS level 1 compliance.
- Experience using Terraform or infrastructure as code.
- Assist with PCI DSS Level 1 Audit evidence gathering
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Proficient in Azure.
Minimum of 5 years experience operating a commercial SaaS offering using modern IaaS and/or PaaS vendors.
To apply for this job please visit www.jcmconsult.co.za.